T-Mobile is a renowned smartphone manufacturer company. It is one of the best sellers in the market. Each smartphone is packed in a box along with a warranty card which states that the headset is manufactured by T-Mobile. It has a warranty of minimum one year and maximum two years. In the case of T-Mobile smartphone getting stolen or damaged, then the user can claim the T-Mobile phone insurance. The T-Mobile insurance claim will get you a new smartphone in place of the old one.
T-Mobile Phone Insurance Features:
- The representatives of the T-Mobile are not entirely authorized protection specialists. Premium Handset Protection includes a number of other protection additions like tenant’s or mortgage’s protection. T-Mobile technicians are not qualified or officially approved to provide assistance to the customers related to inclusions in their Program’s protection scope. They will help only with the main backbone of Premium Handset Protection. For further individual protection appraisal and assistance, the endorsers could check with their authorized specialists.
- T-Mobile gets pay for the amount of dollars user pays every month.
- In a time span of 12 months, a user is allowed a most extreme of two times of affirmed claims. The claims are for accidental damage, theft or loss, and misfortune. For every event, a cutoff of $1,500 is applied to each secured misfortune. No restriction is applied for affirmed claims for a mechanical and electrical breakdown.
- Please visit myPHPinfo.com to document a case. You can also contact Customer Service Representative to log a case. The T-Mobile insurance number is 1-866-866-6285. The Customer Care Representative is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. The case must be documented within 90 days of the episode as according to the state rules and regulations. Following entries related to the T-Mobile phone must be made:
- Phone’s portable number
- T-Mobile Manufacturer
- Date of manufacture
- Model name
- Electronic Serial Number or IMEI
- Deductible installment via charge card/platinum card/eCheck
- Once a claim is made, then a replacement phone is provided which is of the same model bearing same quality and features. However, if the replacement gadget is not available, then another phone will be provided to the customer of similar specifications. It may be a second-hand replacement depending upon the availability of the original model of the T-Mobile phone. The supplanting phone carries a guarantee of six months.
- T-Mobile insurance deductible applied are of $20, $50, $100, $150 or $175 depending upon the type of T-Mobile phone. Deductibles are accepted via Platinum Card, Master Card or eCheck. It applies to each sanctioned claim related to accidental damage, theft or loss or misfortune. Each mechanical or electrical breakdown claim requires a handling charge of $5. Premium Handset Protection has certain other protection additions which protect the gadget from definite issues. Other protection inclusions act as a prime aspect of a misfortune which includes batteries, standard chargers, and SIM cards.
Claiming T-Mobile Phone Insurance
T-Mobile is one the most popular smartphone company in this world. It manufactures smartphones along with that it also provides phone insurance on any kind of accidental damage or theft. Therefore, it is important that we know each and everything about the insurance plan we are going to spend money on. The user should know about the design and specifications of the smartphone before buying and the insurance plan specifics related to it.
Steps to follow to Claim T-Mobile Phone Insurance:
- Before buying a T-Mobile smartphone, check the insurance details of the phone. The insurance details must comply with the T-Mobile insurance policy and follow by its Head Quarters (HQ).
- If the T-Mobile insurance coverage complies with the T-Mobile policies then, claim your accidental damage insurance. Every kind of software and hardware issues of the smartphone will now be handled by T-Mobile technicians.
- If you think that something is wrong with the phone then send it to T Mobile’s Franchise for repair. Do not send it to the local store for repair because if the local store does not repair it well and then you send it to T-Mobile for repair in insurance then a handsome amount of money will be charged for repair as a result of the violation of company policies. So, directly send your phone to T-Mobile Franchise for free service.
Hope this article help you know more about the T-Mobile Phone insurance. Don’t forget to read our guides about the best phone insurance plans and our complete guide to know more about cell phone insurance.