T Mobile Internet Settings for Android, T-Mobile Settings for Galaxy S4, T Mobile APN Settings Android for Sony Xperia Z, T-Mobile APN Settings for HTC One X and other related android device are given below. Learn how to setup and configure T-Mobile APN settings on your android device. These same settings can also be used to setup tmobile APN for unlocked android phones.
T Mobile APN Settings for Android/iPhone
Here are the steps to follow:
- Open the Settings.
- Select Wireless & networks.
- Select Mobile Networks.
- Select Access Point Names.
- Tap the three dots(or More..) at the bottom right and select New APN.
- Now enter the following APN settings information:
- Name:T-Mobile US
- MMS Proxy:220.127.116.11
- MMS Port:blank
- Authentication type:not set
- APN Type:default
- APN protocol:IPv4
- Save this and then select this APN. You can now connect to internet after 2 minutes (if not working please try restarting your device and then connect).
Hope this would help you fix your T Mobile APN settings profile and mms profile for Android and iPhone. Please share and like if you found this article useful. Let us know the issues you faced in the comments below.