US Cellular Internet Settings for Android, US Cellular Settings for Galaxy S4, US Cellular APN Settings for Sony Xperia Z, US Cellular APN Settings for Android HTC One X and other related android device are given below. Learn how to setup and configure US Cellular APN settings on your android device. These same settings can also be used to setup US Cellular APN for unlocked android phones.
US Cellular APN Settings for Android Phone
Here are the steps to follow:
- Open the Settings.
- Select Wireless & networks.
- Select Mobile Networks.
- Select Access Point Names.
- Tap the three dots(or More..) at the bottom right and select New APN.
- Now enter the following APN settings information:
- MMS Proxy:blank
- MMS Port:80
- Authentication type:not set
- APN Type:PAP or CHAP
- APN protocol:IPv4
- Save this and then select this APN. You can now connect to internet after 2 minutes (if not working please try restarting your device and then connect).
Hope this helps you to configure US Cellular apn settings profile for Android device. Please like and share if you find this useful. Feel free to comment below and let us know the problems you faced while setting up apn settings on android.