If you are using Net10 iPhone, then to use internet you need to configure the Net10 internet settings. Here I’m gonna tell you how to do it. Before getting started make sure that you need to have a WiFi connection to connect to internet as we require to download the Carrier APN Profile from online.
You might also like to read on : Straight Talk vs Net10 Comparison. Which is better?
How to setup Net10 iPhone APN Settings for Internet?
- With the Wifi connection on, open your Safari browser and go to : http://unlockit.co.nz
- Tap Create APN
- Tap Country: United States.
- Tap Carrier: Net10 (wap.tracfone).
- Tap OKNote: if Net10 (wap.tracfone) doesn’t work. You will have to try each other Net 10 option in the list until you find one that works.
Net 10 (wap.tracfone)
Net 10 (tfdata)
Net 10 (iPhone)
Net 10 (att.mvno)
Net 10 (AT&T)
Net 10 (T-Mobile)
- Tap Create APN
- Tap Install. Tap Install Now.
- Tap Done.
- Now Safari reopens and after installation, restart your phone.(Make sure you fully power down and not simply make it to sleep mode)
- After restarting your phone, Tap Settings->Wi-Fi->Off to turn off the Wifi.
- Open Safari, load a web page. Try opening a few websites.
If website loads, then congratulations, you have successfully setup Net10 iPhone APN Settings for Internet.
However if it doesn’t work, then try choosing another Net10 profile (other than Net10 (wap.tracfone)) option from the list which we found earlier. You will have to try each of the option until you find the one which works for you.
But before you proceed to try another option. You will have to remove the current APN Carrier Setting. To do it follow the below steps.
Tap Settings->General->Profile. Tap Remove. Tap Remove Now
Now its removed and you can try with another Carrier APN Profile.
Good luck. :)
Please do Like the post, if you found this useful.