AT&T Internet Settings for Android, AT&T APN Settings for Galaxy S4, AT&T APN Settings Android for Sony Xperia Z, AT&T APN Settings for HTC One X and other related android device are given below. Learn how to setup and configure AT&T APN settings on your android device. These same settings can also be used to setup AT&T APN for unlocked android phones.
AT&T APN Settings for Android Phone
Here are the steps to follow:
- Open the Settings.
- Select Wireless & networks.
- Select Mobile Networks.
- Select Access Point Names.
- Tap the three dots(or More..) at the bottom right and select New APN.
- Now enter the following APN settings information:
- MMS Proxy:wirless.cingular.com
- MMS Port:80
- Authentication type:not set
- APN Type:internet + mms
- Save this and then select this APN. You can now connect to internet after 2 minutes (if not working please try restarting your device and then connect).
Hope this helps you to fix AT&T apn settings android issues. Please like and share if you find this useful. Lets us know what all challenges you faced while configuring the apn settings for android in the comments below.