Use the below aio wireless apn settings for configuring internet or data connection and mms apn settings for sending mms for android, iphone, iOS, blackberry or other unlocked phones.
How to edit the Aio Wireless APN Settings for Android ?
- Go to Menu -> Settings -> Wireless & Networks -> Mobile networks -> Access Point Names -> New APN.
- Now type the below parameters.
- Name: Internet
- APN: ndo
- Proxy: Not Set
- Port: Not Set
- Username: Not Set
- Password: Not Set
- Server: Not Set
- MMSC: http://mmsc.aiowireless.net
- MMS Proxy: proxy.aiowireless.net
- MMS Port: 80
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 150
- Authentication type: Not Set
- APN type: default,mms,fota,hipri,supl
Note: Make sure you enter it exactly as it is listed without any extra spaces or other characters!
- Tap Save to finish, then go back to the APN list and make sure the new APN just entered is enabled (the blue dot will be lit up).
You have successfully added a new aio wireless apn, now try accessing the internet or sending a mms. If you still find it not working try rebooting your phone (long-press the power button, select Power off; after phone shuts down, long-press the power button until it restarts) and check again.